Scientific degree: PhD
Academic position: Lecturer, Dean
- e-mail: email@example.com
- 2015: – PhD degree (summa cum laude). English and American Studies Program, Debrecen University, Hungary. Supervisor: Dr. Abádi Nagy Zoltán, DSc. Dissertation title: Intermediality and Narrative Identity in Paul Auster’s Oeuvre.
- 2007-2010: – PhD Student with pre-degree certificate. English and American Studies Program, Debrecen University, Hungary.
- 2006: – LCCI- Further Certificate for Teachers of Business English (London, Chamber of Commerce)
- 2005: – B. A. Degree in double specialization: English Language and Literature –Romanian Language and Literature. (Faculty of Humanities, State University, Oradea)
- 2004: – B.A. Degree in Library Science and Library Management (Faculty of Humanities, State University, Oradea)
Area of specialty:
- Teaching: American Literature, Contemporary American Culture, Intermediality and Film Studies, Translation Studies (MemoQ), Literary Translations, Science Fiction, Mythology, PR and International Protocol.
- Research: American Literature and Culture, Intermediality, Narratology, Travel Literature, Online Education (MOOC courses)
- 19th Century American Literature, BA 2nd year, 1st semester
- 20th Century American Literature, BA 2nd year, 2nd semester
- American Literature after the Second World War, BA 3rd year, 1st semester
- Vocabulary Development, BA 1st year, 2nd semester
- Literature and Intermediality, BA 3rd year, 2nd semester
- Science Fiction, BA 3rd year, 2nd semester
- Translating EU-texts, BA 3rd year, 2nd semester
- PR and International Protocol, MA 1st year, 1st semester
- Mythology in Literature and Culture, MA 1st year, 2nd semester
- English Translation Techniques I, MA 1st year, 1st semester
Scientific research projects:
- Head of research group: English and American Travelers in 19th Century Hungary and Transylvania: the Analysis of John Paget’s, Archibald Andrew Paton’s, John Arthur Patterson’s, and Charles Loring Brace’s Travelogues Kutatási Programok Intézete, Sapientia (Institute of Research Programs), 2017/03–2018/08
- Head of research group: COMENIUS 2.1 On the Border Schools (Training adults to create European active citizenship starting from the school) Tender leader: City of Venice (IT) LLP 1.2.2. – Lifelong Learning Programme – Action Comenius – Multilateral Projects. EAC/61/2006 (2007-2009)
- Research group member: Research Institute of Intercultural Studies at the Debrecen Reformed Theological University, Hungary (2018).
Tasks at the English Department:
- Tutoring students, as well as other administrative tasks at the English Department
- Managing the English Department’s website
- Member of The Roundtable’s editorial board (Partium Journal of English Studies)
- Member of the ELLE international conference’s organizing team (English Language & Literatures in English International Conference)
2008/2009/2010: Sapientia KPI (Institute of Research Programs) PhD Scholarship
2010/2012/2013/2014: Erasmus teaching experience at the English Department –Nyíregyháza College, Hungary.
2015: Erasmus teaching experience at the English Department – Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Hungary.
2016: Erasmus teaching experience at the English Department – University of Debrecen, Hungary.
2017: Erasmus teaching experience at the Debrecen Reformed Theological University, Hungary.